I have a right to refuse/cancel a sale any time,
1. I only accept cash (I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience!)
2. When you leave with your rabbit you also leave with a care package that includes: a simple care sheet, a small bag of the feed we are currently using, a birth certificate or a pedigree, and some water (you bring the container).
3. Sales are based on a first come, first serve basis.
4. All show quality rabbits come with a complete pedigree unless marked otherwise. All pet quality rabbits (these shouldn't be bred) come with a birth certificate.
5. All rabbits are sold healthy, to the best of my knowledge, at the time of sale.
If the rabbit you have purchased should become ill/die within 1 week of purchase
I will provide a full refund or replace the rabbit. I cannot be held responsible for any vet costs. I will not replace any rabbit that has become ill/died due to neglect, stress, improper handling, improper care, and/or improper feeding.
6. I make every possible effort to correctly sex a rabbit, BUT I can make mistakes sexing a young rabbit. Buyer knows upfront and excepts this possibility.
North Gardens Rabbitry reserves the right to change
this sales policy at any time.
Thank you for taking the time to read this sales policy!